blog template

August 4, 2017

Daisies

For my featured post on the Rubbernecker Stamps blog, I chose to create a birthday card. I never have enough on-hand, so it is always nice to create one when I can.


I chose Daisies as the focal point of my card. I thought they would make a sweet and simple birthday card.  I colored the stamp with COPIC markers. I traced an oval die around the image and cut it out by hand leaving the flowers outside of the oval shape. I used the Best Friends Etc set for the sentiment and stamped it directly on the white ribbon with StāzOn ink.  A few simple embellishments and it was finished.

Be sure to join in on our current challenge. You can win cash for the store. While you are on the blog, check to see if Rubbernecker Stamps will be at a show near you!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
La La Land Crafts Heart Banner die
May Arts crocheted ribbon
I Am Roses flowers
Bead Landing goosebumps gems
Colorbök metal embellishments
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: