blog template

July 11, 2017

Sand and Sun

Or beach or sea!  That is our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs for you this week.  We want to see one or more of those on your card this week.


I used Primrose - On the Seas for my project.  She is colored with Copic markers and cut out with the Silhouette.  I used an embossing folder for the waves and my cloud is actually a conversation bubble from Spellbinders.  I used some awesome glitter paper from Recollections for the cloud.  It doesn't shed and it is so sparkly!  The paper is from the Echo Park Splendid Sun collection that is available digitally from Snap Click Supply.

You can win some great Crafty Sentiments prizes for playing along.


Hope to see you there!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Conversation Bubbles 4
Darice Beach Waves embossing folder
Jolee;s Boutique dimensional stickers
ribbon from my stash



No comments: