blog template

April 5, 2017

A Sleeping Beauty

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner, the challenge is three or more layers.  I got to use this awesome MoonFlower image for my project.


This is Sleeping Rose Fairytale and she was colored with Copic markers.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  I found these awesome Cuttlebug Embossables on sale and bought several packs.  They are easy to emboss and add such a great shine to a project.  I used a gold Copic Spica pen on her crown and silver Wink of Stella on the trim of her dress.  They add such great shimmer and shine!

MoonFlower is our sole sponsor this week and the prize is a $10 gift certificate for the shop.  If you click the badge below, you can pop over and check out all of the gorgeous digital stamps Andreia has.  I suggest you check out the new Lilly line!  They are so amazing!


I hope you will pile on the layers and come play with us!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Cricut Cuttlebug Embossables Girly Girl shapes
May Arts lace and ribbon
Mark Richards crystal embellishments
I Am Roses flower



No comments: